Sunday 14 June 2009

Nothing

*RAWR* I can't be bothered to do my maths revision.. tried it about 3 times and given up, every time.. I just had some cereal to make my brain happy. Ah! Thursday, must see Music teacher.. gotta remember.

japanese
I haven't made any more headway on my Japanese selftaching. Although, I made a book full of all the kana before, and I remember quite a few now, and I know what all the " marks do as well :) Ah, I'm a smart little girly :3

reading
I'm re-reading Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, which I haven't read in such a long time.. my best friend and I used to be total HP nerds, and stuff... I lost my train of thought NARWHALS.

2 comments:

  1. Hi~!

    I am from Taiwan.
    I saw your dancing videos from internet.
    You're an incredible girl!
    Your dancing is interesing and cute!


    wish you can achieve your goal on learning Japanese.

    (The word below is Chinese.)

    我的日文名字叫做"巧"
    ( My Japanese name is "巧"(Takumi) )
    很高興從網路上認識和知道妳
    (It's nice to know you and meet you through the internet)

    ReplyDelete
  2. howdy!
    Please tell me at any time if you want to study Japanese more.

    ReplyDelete